Auto Heat and Air Conditioning Repair
Let us help keep you comfortable in your vehicle.
Car Air Conditioning and Heater Repair
At LaScuola MotorWorks, we help you stay cool during the summer and warm throughout the winter with our expert auto ac and heater repair.
We spend a lot of time in our vehicles. That’s why it’s important to be as comfortable as possible. Making sure that the air in your vehicle is functioning properly is what we do.
We have ASE Certified mechanics that specialize in auto repair and maintenance service. Let our certified technicians take care of your car’s climate.
Your Car is in Good Hands
Auto A/C and Heater Service and Repair
Nobody likes having to make their daily commute in the heat or cold. We provide an array of car HVAC service and repair options to keep you comfortable while driving your vehicle year-round. Our mechanics will ensure that your a/c system is operating as good as new.
How to Tell if Your Car Air Conditioning or Heater Needs Service:
Below are a few tell-tale signs of underperforming or broken air conditioning and heating systems.
- Your car is not staying as cold as usual.
- Your system is blowing air but it’s neither hot nor cold.
- You hear loud noises when your air conditioning is running.
- You notice a musty or sour odor coming from your ac vents.
- You feel warm air blowing even when your air conditioner is on.
- Your engine is warm, and the heater is on, but it is blowing cold air.
- Your car windows become fogged while the heater is running.
What is included in an air conditioning or heating repair service?
If you have never had your a/c or heater serviced on a vehicle then you may be wondering what is included in the service package. We offer a comprehensive service package that checks every part of your HVAC system to get it working like new.
Our AC Repair Service Includes:
- Visual and electronic inspection of the AC and heating systems.
- Restoring compressor function and fixing refrigerant leaks.
- Lubricating critical parts of the ac and heater systems.
- Flush and fix any leaks in the radiator.
The Importance of Regular Car AC and Heater Service
While we offer comprehensive auto ac and heater repair, regular maintenance not only helps avoid the need for costly repairs but can extend the life span of your HVAC system. We provide all the necessary maintenance needed to keep you comfortable throughout the year!
Car ac and heater maintenance helps to ensure:
- Peak cooling and heating within the cabin to keep you comfortable.
- Cleans filters to minimize musty or sour odors.
- Maintains proper refrigerant and lubrication to keep functions normal.
- Reduces the chance for premature compressor or radiator failure.
How often should my car’s AC and heater be serviced?
Air conditioning systems in vehicles tend to lose about half an ounce of refrigerant yearly, which is why it is a good idea to have your car’s ac system checked annually. It is also a good idea to have your air filter replaced yearly as well as they can trap odors within the cabin of your vehicle giving causing unpleasant odors. Your heating system is directly connected to your cooling system. As your cooling system works to keep the engine cool and the cabin cool, on cold days the heat from the engine bay can be redirected into the cabin to warm you and any passengers. While some of the components that the air conditioning system uses are the same as the system that blows air into the cabin for the heater, these are independent systems that require routine checks to make sure they continue to operate efficiently.
Our Service Area
We have locations in Randallstown and Eldersburg/Sykesville, but we have happy clients all around Baltimore, including Ellicott City, Owings Mills, Reisterstown, Westminster, Finksburg, Marriottsville, Granite, and even as far away as Towson. Get the car care you need.
Call today to schedule an appointment for quality automotive repair and maintenance.
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Eldersburg location open Saturdays 9am-3pm
*Shuttle Drop off or pick up until 4 pm!
We Have TWO Locations:
10917 Liberty Rd, Randallstown, MD 21133
6100 Sykesville Road, Eldersburg, MD 21784
DROPPING YOUR CAR OFF AT NIGHT? USE OUR NIGHT DROP FORM!
Appointments not available on Sundays or select Holidays
Closed on: New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.