Does Your Car Need New Brakes?
Automotive Brake Repair
Your brakes aren’t something to leave to chance. They are an essential safety feature of your vehicle, and you need to know that they will operate correctly. LaScuola MotorWorks provides brake repair service in Randallstown and Eldersburg, so you can be confident that your car will get you where you need to go safely.
Is Your Automobile Due For New Brakes?
Signs You Need Brake Repair Service
Driving down the road to find that your brakes have failed is never a good thing. Thankfully, most situations give some warning that brake problems are brewing. Some things to watch for that indicate you need brake repair include:
- Squeaky brakes – Squeaks or metal-on-metal sounds indicate your brakes need repair or service. Your brakes have a metal shim that gets exposed as they wear down, and this sound is a warning to give you time to replace or repair the brakes before they get dangerous.
- Brake pad thinning – If you can see the brake pads between the wheel spokes, make a habit of looking at them regularly. When they get under ¼ of an inch, you need to come in.
- Grinding brakes – Grinding indicates your pads have worn completely away. If you don’t get service right away, you may end up needing additional repair due to damage to the rotors.
- Vibration – Vibrations when you try to stop the vehicle indicate you have warped rotors, which need replacing.
At the first sign of these problems, give LaScuola MotorWorks a call to schedule brake repair service.
Brake Repair Services We Offer
LaScuola MotorWorks, our goal is to be your one-stop-shop for all types of automotive repair, including brake repair services. Our brake repair options include everything you need, such as:
- Replacing brake pads and shoes
- Brake line repair
- Brake inspections
- Brake replacement
- Fluid flushes
- Rotor resurfacing
With our complete list of brake services, you can be confident that your car will be able to stop when you need it to.
Our Service Guarantee
At LaScuola MotorWorks, we stand behind our service. We offer a two-year, 24,000-mile warranty on parts and labor so that you can book brake repair with us confidently. We also have a comfortable waiting room and free shuttle service, so you can go about your day while we work on your brakes. With two service locations, LaScuola MotorWorks makes it easy to get your brakes serviced.
If you have brake problems in the Randallstown or Eldersburg areas, give us a call or stop it at one of our two locations for help.
Ready To Serve You!
Don’t wait before the problem worsens before you take action.
Call 410-655-0686 today and schedule an appointment to have your car checked.
Our Service Area
We have locations in Randallstown and Eldersburg/Sykesville, but we have happy clients all around Baltimore, including Ellicott City, Owings Mills, Reisterstown, Westminster, Finksburg, Marriottsville, Granite, and even as far away as Towson. Get the car care you need.
Call today to schedule an appointment for quality automotive repair and maintenance.
We Have TWO Locations:
10917 Liberty Rd, Randallstown, MD 21133
6100 Sykesville Road, Eldersburg, MD 21784
DROPPING YOUR CAR OFF AT NIGHT? USE OUR NIGHT DROP FORM!
Appointments not available on Weekends or select Holidays
Closed on: New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.