Heating & AC Repair
Get Your Car’s Heating & Cooling System Fixed By Trusted Local Mechanics
Air Conditioning and Heater Repair
Driving down the road with the windows open may be fun on a slow-paced country road, but on the freeway, it’s loud and frustrating. If your air conditioning system in your vehicle isn’t doing its job, you need help quickly. Similarly, in the winter, you need to know that your car will be warm and comfortable.
The friendly mechanics at LaScuola MotorWorks can get your AC running cold again or repair your car’s heater so that you can enjoy full use of your vehicle no matter the weather. With our heating repair and air conditioning repair service, you can be confident that your car will be comfortable.
Signs Your Car’s AC or Heating System Is Not Working
Often when you get in a hot or cold vehicle, it can be hard to tell if your air conditioner works properly, but some signs may indicate you need service. If you’re noticing any of these, it’s time to stop into LaScuola MotorWorks:
· The defroster isn’t working properly
· The AC only works when the vehicle is in motion
· The AC blows warm air, or the heater blows cold air
· Poor airflow even when the fan is all the way up
· Damp, musty smell from the air conditioning
· AC is only slightly cooler than outdoor air
The mechanics at LaScuola MotorWorks can quickly determine the cause of the problem and provide adequate air conditioner or heater repair solutions.
Sometimes, car air conditioning and heating issues are simple. You may have lost refrigerant and need a system recharge, which can get the air running cold again quickly. This must be done by a professional because the coolant is a dangerous chemical.
Other times, you may have a mechanical problem with your car’s comfort systems. Some common issues that can affect your AC and heating system include:
· AC Compressor – The compressor must work appropriately for your car to stay cool. Our mechanics can assess the condition of the compressor and offer repair or replacement if needed.
· Electrical Problems – Electrical components in your engine can fail, leaving you with an uncomfortable car.
· Radiators – Radiators play a role in your car’s air conditioning and heating system, and part of our air conditioning check will include a review of your radiator.
· Pressure– Cooling systems require proper pressure based on your vehicle’s manufacturer specifications, and we will verify that the pressure is accurate.
If you don’t have your air running cold, don’t wait. Stop in at LaScuola MotorWorks for a comprehensive AC assessment and quote for air conditioner and heater repair services.
Ready To Serve You!
Don’t wait before the problem worsens before you take action.
Call 410-655-0686 today and schedule an appointment to have your car checked.
Our Service Area
We have locations in Randallstown and Eldersburg/Sykesville, but we have happy clients all around Baltimore, including Ellicott City, Owings Mills, Reisterstown, Westminster, Finksburg, Marriottsville, Granite, and even as far away as Towson. Get the car care you need.
Call today to schedule an appointment for quality automotive repair and maintenance.
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Eldersburg location open Saturdays 9am-3pm
*Shuttle Drop off or pick up until 4 pm!
We Have TWO Locations:
10917 Liberty Rd, Randallstown, MD 21133
6100 Sykesville Road, Eldersburg, MD 21784
DROPPING YOUR CAR OFF AT NIGHT? USE OUR NIGHT DROP FORM!
Appointments not available on Sundays or select Holidays
Closed on: New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.